More About Invisalign Services
“I was thinking about this procedure for a while but hesitated due to time and costs. Dr. Lim was not pushing me into having it done and was great in providing details on the procedure. I finally dediced to take advantage of a holiday promotion and started a great journey in Jan 2011. Everything was explained to me. Dr. Lim took time to explain how the process will work. He was very patient. I am a demanding customer. I like to understand details and it means I need a doctor who takes time to do that, Dr. Lim is just like that.
I would visit the office every 6 to 8 weeks. I have never had issues with appointments or waiting time.
The results are fantastic. I will add that Dr. Lim accepts nothing but best results. Towards the end of the procedure I was a but tired of more trays to make my bite perfect but Dr. Lim again took time to explain the importance of perfect bite over cosmetic results. Now I have both!!! My friends and family just could not believe the difference! Worth every dollar and every day!
“When I was a teenager I had braces on my upper teeth and, honestly, it was a very painful and unpleasant process. After that experience I couldn’t overcome my fear of straightening my bottom teeth, which were very crooked with gaps, not aligned, and to me looked ugly.
In 2010, I came to Dr. Lim’s office and experienced an absolutely different view on dental care, the way dental procedures work, and office policy in general.
In 2012, during my annual exam, I was sitting in the dentist chair looking at INVISALIGN: BEFORE and AFTER pictures. I made a comment that I wish I could have the same awesome open smile that the person in the AFTER picture had. Dr. Lim took me seriously and I was provided with all the information I requested. My main concern was how long would it take and how painful it was going to be. After listening and asking about Invisalign, I was getting closer to the decision to get them. Once Dr. Lim showed me the computer diagram with my teeth before and after, I was sold immediately!
Now some facts that I experienced during my Invisalign treatment:
- I started Invisalign in early spring and was done with the entire process by the middle of December. For me, after struggling with braces for 4 years, this was really nothing.
- I quickly adjusted to the minor pain in the beginning and could already start seeing results in about 3 weeks! I was very excited!
- At first there was a little speech issue but I got used to it.
- With Invisalign, the process of brushing my teeth was much easier compared to brushing my teeth with braces (just remove the aligners).
- The most important thing for me was the fact that my entire Invisalign process was experienced without pain. I only felt some pressure on my teeth on the first day of placing new trays in my mouth.
- The aligners really are invisible! There were some people who didn’t see them until I was taking them off to prove it.
- You can take them on and off whenever you need to. I was taking them off on vacation for complete relaxation.
Overall, my experience was very positive. I cannot believe the improvement they made on my teeth in such a short amount of time. I am so happy with results!
I am very pleased with Dr. Lim professional job, stuff work in Glenlake Dental Care office. Scheduling was always done in timely manner, no waiting time; informational part was provided without any pressure and over advertising; I always felt nice attitude and warm, kind, proficient environment.
I can’t find enough words to highly recommend Invisalign treatment if you consider straightening your teeth.”