Cosmetic Dentist Glenview
An Overview of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry has remained a popular choice for patients seeking smile-enhancement treatments. Cosmetic dental treatments focus on improving the patient’s smile through changing the aesthetic appearance of the teeth and mouth. While the procedures in this field are considered optional – as opposed to necessary dental treatments – having an engaging smile and can improve the self-confidence of patients – leading to a happier life. If you’re looking for an experienced Glenview cosmetic dentist, then Dr. Lim is the specialist to turn to.
How Cosmetic Dentistry Works
Cosmetic dentistry is the best way to improve your smile, whether you’ve missing or damaged teeth, gaps between your teeth, or your teeth have been discolored or stained. Your cosmetic dentist in Glenview will offer all of their services in their comfortable dental office; you don’t need to worry about being referred to additional specialists. This means Dr. Lim will be overseeing and performing your cosmetic dental procedures, in a manner that is convenient to your schedule.
With state-of-the-art cosmetic dentistry procedures, Glenview cosmetic dentist Dr. Lim will work to save as much of your existing tooth structure as possible. This saves you money, preserves your teeth, and eliminates the need for more invasive dental procedures.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
There are currently many cosmetic dentistry procedures available. Among these are:
- Composite Bonding – replaces chipped, cracked, and flawed teeth through the implementation of a special composite material.
- Dental Implants – used to replace missing teeth, dental implants are artificial replacements for tooth roots.
- Dental Veneers – applied to the surface of a tooth with bonding cement to conceal gaps, cracks, and chips. This improves the appearance of the teeth.
- Inlays or Onlays – inlays are also called indirect fillings; they are a permanent type of filling that is added to teeth experiencing tooth decay or physical damage.
- Teeth Whitening – the most commonly recommended aesthetic dental procedure that patients undergo, teeth whitening removes stains and the appearance of tooth rot. This treatment can be performed at home or in the office of your cosmetic dentist.
Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist in Glenview
You may have many choices when you’re seeking out a cosmetic dentist in Glenview. You shouldn’t make the decision lightly: these are your teeth and your smile and you need only the best cosmetic dental treatment. Search for a cosmetic dentist with years of experience, who believes in continuing education in their field, and who is able to provide referrals from previous patients who have undergone cosmetic dental procedures.
After doing your research, you’re going to select Dr. Lim, an experienced, talented Glenview cosmetic dentist. For more information on your cosmetic dental options and to schedule a consultation with Dr. Lim, please call our office, today. We’re looking forward to working with you to improve your smile.